To encourage and enable children to step into the world with confidence, take pleasure in the learning process, prepare for the future, and achieve personal success and fulfilment in all areas of school life.
Abbotsford School processes personal data including sensitive personal data (such as medical information), for the purposes of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, parents and staff, for the legitimate interests of the school.
We seek to ensure that all relevant legal obligations of the school, parents and pupils are fully complied, and that all processing of data is done lawfully and fairly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
The school has a comprehensive policy covering data governance and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Please address any enquiries to the Headteacher.
The following polices can be read online:
- Academic Performance
- Admissions Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Code of Conduct For All Staff
- Complaints Procedure
- Curriculum Policy
- Non-Discrimination and Inclusion
- Remote Teaching and Learning Policy
- Remote Education Provision Information for the Parents of Pupils
- Risk Assessment Policy
- RSE Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Staff List
- ISI Inspection Report 2022
The following polices can be requested from the school office:
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Protection Privacy Notice
- Health and Safety Policy
- Images Policy
- Internet Policy
- PSHCE Policy
- Searching Pupils and their Possessions Policy
- Teaching and Learning Policy
The 2017 Ofsted Inspection Report can be found here.
Abbotsford Preparatory School is wholly owned by Alpha Schools Holdings Ltd, registered at 19 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1BJ. The directors can be contacted on 01494 535 857.