To encourage and enable children to step into the world with confidence, take pleasure in the learning process, prepare for the future, and achieve personal success and fulfilment in all areas of school life.
Abbotsford School processes personal data including sensitive personal data (such as medical information), for the purposes of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, parents and staff, for the legitimate interests of the school.
We seek to ensure that all relevant legal obligations of the school, parents and pupils are fully complied, and that all processing of data is done lawfully and fairly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
The school has a comprehensive policy covering data governance and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Please address any enquiries to the Headteacher.
The following polices can be read online:
- Admissions & Exclusion Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Academic Performance
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Code of Conduct For All Staff
- Complaints Procedure
- Curriculum Policy
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) Policy
- Inclusion SEN Policy
- Remote Teaching and Learning Policy
- Remote Education Provision Information for the Parents of Pupils
- Risk Assessment Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Safer Recruitment Policy
The school reopening risk assessment can be found here.
The following polices, as well as a staff list, can be requested from the school office:
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- British Values Statement
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Protection Privacy Notice
- Disability Non-Discrimination Policy
- Early Years Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Gifted and Talented Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Healthy Eating and Drinking Policy
- Homework Policy
- Images Policy
- Internet Policy
- Library Policy
- Marking and Feedback Policy
- Missing Child Policy
- Off-Site Visits Policy
- Pastoral Care Policy
- PSHE and Etiquette Policy
- Pupil Illness Policy
- Supply Staff Policy
- Teaching and Learning Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
The 2017 Oftsted Inspection Report can be found here.
Abbotsford Preparatory School is wholly owned by Alpha Schools Holdings Ltd, registered at 19 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1BJ. The directors can be contacted on 01494 535 857.