We are seeking an enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner to join our school situated in Urmston, Manchester.
Abbotsford Preparatory School
We are delighted to be rated an 'Outstanding' school by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) and this is down to a love of learning which is instilled from an early age with high-quality teaching and an environment where your child will feel valued and happy.
Based in Urmston, we have earned the reputation as one of the most sought-after independent schools in Manchester. Children thrive in our small classes, where they receive the attention necessary for success. Abbotsford truly is the ultimate choice for boys and girls from nursery age through to Year 6.
About the Role and You
· Must be training towards or have a Level 3 qualification in childcare.
· Have a good understanding of the E.Y.F.S. and the new framework.
· Ability to plan and observe each child’s individual needs.
· To provide good care and monitoring of the children.
· Assist children with personal care including changing nappies, assisting with the potty training and their welfare.
· Be prepared to serve food and drinks for the children and encourage good nutrition and sociable eating.
· Work closely with team members and provide a stimulating room with constantly changing displays.
· Be able to work and communicate with parents and encourage them in nursery activities.
· 8 hour shifts to be worked between 7.30am – 6pm for 50 weeks in the year.
Job Type: All Year, Full-Time, Permanent
Working Hours: Option of either 4 x 10 hour days or 5 x 8 hour days
Salary: £380 per week
Benefits: Wellness Programme, Life Assurance, Company Pension, Lunch Provided
Application Closing Date: 27th June 2022
Start Date: Immediate start available
To find out more about this role, please read the Job Description.
How To Apply.
To apply, please complete the Application Form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Abbotsford Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, costs are covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.