Nursery Nurse (Level 3)
Nursery Nurse Level 3
We are seeking two full-time enthusiastic Nursery Nurses to join our school situated in Urmston, Manchester.
Abbotsford Preparatory School
We are delighted to be rated an 'Outstanding' school by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) and this is down to a love of learning which is instilled from an early age with high-quality teaching and an environment where your child will feel valued and happy.
Based in Urmston, we have earned the reputation as one of the most sought-after independent schools in Manchester. Children thrive in our small classes, where they receive the attention necessary for success. Abbotsford truly is the ultimate choice for boys and girls from nursery age through to Year 6.
About the Role
- Must be training towards or have a Level 3 qualification in childcare.
- Have a good understanding of the E.Y.F.S. and the new framework.
- Ability to plan and observe each child’s individual needs.
- To provide good care and monitoring of the children.
- Assist children with personal care including changing nappies, assisting with the potty training and their welfare.
- Be prepared to serve food and drinks for the children and encourage good nutrition and sociable eating.
- Work closely with team members and provide a stimulating room with constantly changing displays.
- Be able to work and communicate with parents and encourage them in nursery activities.
Contract Type: All Year, Full-Time, Permanent
Working Hours: 8 hour shifts to be worked between 7.30am – 6pm for 50 weeks in the year.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
Start Date: Immediate
To find out more about this role, please read the Job Description.
How to Apply
Abbotsford Preparatory School follows safer recruitment procedures and any candidates who are offered the job will be subject to proof of identity, an enhanced DBS check, references and declarations of medical fitness and disqualification by association. Costs covered by the company.